Air FREIGHT Packing
The requirements for air packing are clearly higher as those for road and sea transport.
Particularly the freight capacity of the aircraft, an optimum spectrum of volume and actual weight, as well as the proper design of the packaging is equally critical.
In our many years of experience and know-how by the design and manufacture of special packing constitute the key to the ability to deliver successful and future-orientated solutions, which are accepted by the shipper as well as by the airlines.
We offer you tailor-made packing solutions, pick-up your shipment and help you to “secure” the shipment if it is classified as “unsecured”. Our LBA registered status as Air Freight Packers is very helpful.
At a glance:
• All types of packing
• Specialized in air freight packing of long pieces, such as steel pipes, profiles, flat steel
• Packing of sensitive objects and high quality machines
• Construction of substructures for heavy and oversized goods for suitable air freight
• Steel and synthetic strips
• Foiling, shrink-wrapping of palettes, crates, bales etc.
• Protection against moisture for sensitive goods
• Consultation in packing solutions
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Bernhard Schaefer, head of the Packing Department.